If you have an elderly loved one who is beginning to require more care than you or your family can provide, alternatives to a nursing home or other dedicated care facility do exist. Quality senior home care is available in Bryn Mawr through Neighborly Home Care, with a range of options depending on how self-sufficient an individual is.
With Neighborly Home Care, seniors can continue to live in the comfortable and familiar environment of their own homes. At their homes, they can receive top-quality care from fully-certified professionals who specialize in helping the elderly.
Some of our services include:
- Meal Preparation: Failing mental or physical faculties can make it difficult or dangerous for a senior to prepare meals. In addition, seniors sometimes fail to eat meals on a regular basis. Our professionals can ensure your loved one is receiving well-balanced and healthy meals, rather than relying on frozen dinners and other low-quality food sources. Any specific dietary needs can be easily accommodated.
- Day-to-Day Personal Care: Are daily activities such as bathing, dental care, hair-brushing, and getting dressed becoming an issue? Our caregivers specialize in helping with these most basic personal needs. Our goal is bringing the best quality of life to every senior, while maintaining his/her sense of dignity.
- Basic Housekeeping: Neighborly Home Care can also help around the house, with light chores such as cleaning and clothes-washing. Housekeeping can be especially helpful if the senior is living in a multi-story home, and has difficulty moving up and down stairs to attend to cleaning duties.
- Errand Services: We have qualified drivers who can take your loved ones on their weekly errands around Bryn Mawr, and assist in a wide range of activities such as grocery shopping and prescription pickups. You would be relieved of worry about them driving or encountering car problems while on the road.
- Doctor’s Visits and Hospital Stays: Having a companion on visits to the doctor or hospital can significantly improve outcomes, as well as making the experience less unpleasant. Our caregivers can accompany seniors on such trips, or even stay with them overnight at the hospital.
Neighborly Home Care offers senior home care in Bryn Mawr and the surrounding area. In some cases, Medicaid will provide waivers that cover most or all of the costs of in-home care. For many seniors, this is the best option. Seniors get to stay in their home, while still receiving professional lifestyle and medical support. Contact Neighborly Home Care today at 610-658-5822.
Neighborly Home Care is a leading provider of in home care for seniors in Bryn Mawr, Ardmore, Bala Cynwyd and the surrounding area. Our caregivers are all certified nursing assistants, or they have received equivalent training and passed a nurse aid skills assessment test.
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. To see the full list of images and attributions, visit: https://app.contentsamurai.com/cc/26080
The families we serve keep saying great things.
I just wanted to tell you how grateful we are that Neighborly Home Care stepped in & took over taking care of my Dad when we really needed it, no questions asked. Our caregiver has become part of the family and we know we can depend on her being there every day & taking great care of my Dad. He misses her when she’s not there!