Responsibilities and Requirements
At Neighborly Home Care, we are serious about providing the best possible care to each and every one of our clients regardless of their needs or situations. Likewise, we expect the best possible effort from all our Caregivers and Certified Nurse Aides (CNAs). The responsibilities and requirements for working at Neighborly Home Care are steep, but so are the rewards – both personal and monetary.
We want the best, and we offer compensation which is well above average for the industry so we can recruit the best. For more details on compensation, please see our Work with us page.
As a member of the Neighborly Home Care team, these would be your responsibilities and requirements.
- Attend to individual care needs and get to know preferences and personalities.
- Provide nutritional support as needed.
- Meal preparation for some clients and engagement in client activities.
- Perform light housekeeping, and transportation, shopping and/or nearby errands.
- Assist some clients with personal hygiene, bathing, and grooming.
- Assist with housekeeping and laundry.
- Communicate ongoing care results and updates to office.
- Assist with medication reminders.
- Report changes in client’s condition.
Team Member Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age (Mature workers encouraged to apply)
- Have two years’ experience in caregiving.
- Have a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s License, clean driving record, reliable vehicle, and auto insurance.
- Ability to work weekends and have a flexible schedule.
- Pass a Criminal Background Check.
- Must pass a TB test.
- Obtain outstanding results from both personal and professional references.
Be aware that we approve only the most qualified and dedicated caregivers. All offers of employment are also made contingent upon the successful completion of all applicable background/reference checks and training.
For those who have the experience and the drive to be part of the Neighborly Home Care team, we would love to hear from you! If you have questions please contact Tahmir Cook at 610-658-5822 or email@example.com, or submit an application.